Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas Gift Wrap

Christmas brings out the best of everything!

I have found some absolutely lovely gift wrap ( or wrapping paper to some) recently and just had to share. I'm not a traditional green and gold type of gal, so these gift wraps are just that little bit different.









I just couldn't help myself. I had to add a few bird print gift wraps. I've always been a bird lover.

Gone are the days when you could only buy traditional gift wrap- being red, green or gold. There is such a choice of wrapping now to cater to anyone's theme. Be it traditional, modern, geometric, vintage or natural, you're such to find a gift wrap to suit you!








1 comment:

  1. Great finds! The first picture with the trees would be my favorite practical, but the black & white with birds...WOW! For something large, it would be divine!

    ReplyDelete